Who needs commercial health drinks when water alone can help a person to be healthy? Many people don’t realize it but drinking clean water can keep them from developing various diseases caused by the unhealthy environment.
If you are into consuming commercial health drinks that cost too much money, now is the time to consider water as your very own health drink. Aside from being pure, you can save more money since it is the most abundant health drink available.
Why drink water?
Studies say that an average individual’s blood contains 83 percent of water. A person’s muscles have 75 percent. The brain has 74 percent. The bone is 22 has percent. If you sum it up, almost 80 percent of the person’s body are made up of water. Experts say that there are several factors that affect the requirement of water to people. These factors include:
1. Exercise. This is because there is greater need for water since the body loses so much when there are rigorous muscle activities on a regular basis.
2. Climate change. Since hotness and humidity in certain areas can affect the water requirement of the person in that specific place.
3. Health conditions. When a person has diarrhea, experience vomiting, and fever, they need more replenishment of water since the body loses a great amount of it during these times.
4. Pregnancy. This condition requires additional water to keep the body well-hydrated at all times.
Health Benefits of Water
Experts say that people need adequate supply of healthy water because it gives energy. Aside from that, it also helps avoid dehydration, and it gets people moving. It also helps relieve constipation, and beats stress. Other health benefits of drinking healthy water include:
– keeping the skin soft, supple, healthy and glowing;
– improving the blood circulation in the body;
– helping kidneys and liver to remove toxins from the system;
– preventing memory loss;
– eliminating instances of frequent headaches and dizziness;
– increasing mental and physical performance;
– removing toxins and other waste products from the body;
– aiding weight loss, and
– allowing proper digestion
However, the quality of tap water is no longer reliable for health purposes these days. If you want to use your own water as health drink, it is a must to ensure that it is safe and clean. One of the ways to do this is by using a water filter. Experts believe that through the use of water filter, one can ensure that he or she is drinking healthy water for himself or herself and for his or her family.
Today, there are many brands of water filters available in the market. Majority of these comes in various shapes and sizes. But, before buying a water filter, you must know what is the most suitable type for your water source. Once you have safe and clean water through the use water filter, rest assured that you can come up with you very own health drink in the comfort of your home or office.